Detalles

Actualizado en febrero 2, 2024 En 8:46 pm
  • Precio: USD $1,095,000
  • Área de Construcción: 371 m²
  • Recámaras: 3
  • Baños: 3.50
  • Estacionamiento: Carport
  • Tipo de Propiedad: Condominio
  • Estatus de Propiedad: Venta

Descripción

This 3 bedroom and 3 bath PH has 53% of the ownership of the total constructed area of the building. There are other 2 units constructed on the remaining 47%.Located in the highest part of the Emiliano Zapata-Romantic Zone with sea and mountain breezes during the day and at night, in a quiet cul-de-sac street, with few neighbors and spectacular views of the Ocean,city and the Sierra Madre Mountains; this luxury condominium consists of 3 levels. Therefore, it is located at the 3 highest floors of the building: levels 4, 5 and 6, with a private code elevator that steps in to floors 4 and 5 of this unit. On 5th floor of building this PH has an open concept, where the kitchen, dining room, living room-bedroom and 2 large private terraces are located.

Ubicación

  • Domicilio Manuel M. Dieguez#540 - 3
  • Ciudad Puerto Vallarta
  • Estado JALISCO
  • Zona Emiliano Zapata

Propiedades similares

Toda la información se considera confiable pero no garantizada. Varios listados en este sitio se muestran como cortesía del programa IDX de la AMPI Vallarta Nayarit MLS y pueden no ser listados de SF Grupo Inmobiliario.

Compare listings

Compare
Condo Bruno
  • Condo Bruno